Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of School





Well here we go again. I can't believe that I have 2 in full time school this year. Nicholas is in 3rd and Spencer in 1st. Little Ben will be in half day every other day preschool, which means that 3 days a week I will get 2 hours all alone (that is if Jane sleeps). I am so excited and so are the kids. Summer was definately needing to come to an end. We have exhausted all avenues of entertainment and visited as much family and friends that time and money would allow. The kids were starting to fight with the neighbor kids and eachother. But today their was a different tone in the house...which started at 5:30 a.m. with Nic waking me up. I am nervous about Christmas this year, if the First day of school evokes this much excitement who knows what holidays with presents will do. Another thing I love about school starting is that we get our family schedule back. Regular family home evening, scripture reading and also regular bed times. The down side, because there always is one....is I have to start cooking again. I need some new recipes. Here are the pic's from the first day...note Nic is not thrilled that Spencer is making him hold up 3 fingers for 3rd grade (I guess it's not cool)!

No comments: