Well the day has finally arrived...the terrible 2's! I don't know if or when it will hit but I'm hoping by some small miracle it will pass her by. She is still full of love and sweetness. Thank goodness we got a little girl!
I really LOVE her poncho! You did a fabulous job on it ... when do I get one? Hee hee. Maybe one day you can teach me how to make one so I can make them for my girls. Jane looks adorable in it. I can't believe she's two already! Happy B-day Jane!
2 comments:
I put a surprise on my blog. Just for your little sweet girl! I will always measure how long it has been since I was there by how old she is!
I really LOVE her poncho! You did a fabulous job on it ... when do I get one? Hee hee. Maybe one day you can teach me how to make one so I can make them for my girls. Jane looks adorable in it. I can't believe she's two already! Happy B-day Jane!
Post a Comment