We had a great weekend with the mishes in Wisconsin! We heard that they were going there for a zone conference and decided to go too so we could celebrate Ben's 5th birthday together. We had a great time in Door County. Here are some pics of the weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm just glad to see dad no longer wears socks with his tevas.
actually, I just couldn't find them that morning......
actually, I just couldn't find them that morning......
Five years ago we were greenies in Minnesota. Now he's a big 5!! Such cute kids. Time is going by so quickly. Looks like a fun trip to Wisconsin too. Has it been hot?
Uncle Mike just realized that his desk calendar was folded over on the corner that had Benny's birthday written on it. There's a prez going in the mail tomorrow.
Post a Comment